6 serves; Prep 10 mins, Cooking 5 mins
- 1 package Gardein Fishless Filets
- 3 cups shredded cabbage
- 1/4 cup Kingland soy mayonnaise
- 1 cup mango, peeled and diced
- 1/3 cup diced red onion
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 tablespoon cayenne pepper (optional)
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 tablespoon vegan margarine
- 6 slider buns
- Mix the cabbage, Kingland soy mayonnaise, mango, onion, cilantro, cayenne pepper, and lime juice together in a large bowl.
- Cook the fishless filets according to the package directions.
- Heat the vegan margarine in a frying pan over medium-low heat. Cut the slider buns in half lengthwise, then place face down in the pan. Cook until browned.
- Place a fishless filet on the bottom half of each bun. Top with some of the coleslaw, then the other half of the bun. Repeat with the remaining filets. Use any remaining coleslaw as a side dish!
Enjoy! Recipe courtesy of Gardein.com