1 ¼ cups; Prep 5 mins after overnight soaking
- 1/2 cup raw almonds
- 2 tablespoons raw pine nuts
- 3/4 cup artichoke hearts
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Place almonds in a bowl, cover them with water and into the fridge. Soak overnight.
- Remove almonds skin and let them dry.
- Blend the almonds and pine nuts for 2 minutes.
- Scrape the sides of the container, add in all the remaining ingredients, and blend for another 2 minutes to form a smooth cream.
- Adjust seasonings to taste. Transfer the mix to an airtight container and store in the fridge.
Serve as a dip or spread for your preferred veggies, crackers, breads, sandwich filling or as a side in other dishes.