4 serves; Prep 10 mins, Cooking 15 mins
- 1 package Gardein BBQ chick’n wings
- 1 pizza dough
- 1/2 cup red onion, 1/4″ diced
- 1/2 cup red pepper, 1/4″ diced
- 1 cup Primal Kitchen mozzarella shreds
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- To taste – fresh ground black pepper
- 1 lime wedge
- Preheat oven to 200º centigrade.
- Thaw Gardein chick’n wings and cut into ¼” strips.
- Spread Gardein sweet and tangy BBQ sauce on pizza crust.
- Top pizza with red onion, red pepper, mozzarella and sliced gardein chick’n wings.
- Bake in oven for 10-15 mins until cheese is melted, and crust is golden and crispy.
- Garnish pizza with fresh ground black pepper, chopped cilantro and a lime wedge.
Enjoy! Recipe courtesy of Gardein.com
Please leave a comment if you like it! =)