4 serves; Prep 10 mins, Cooking 15 mins
- 1 pkg Gardein Mandarin orange crispy chick’n
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 red pepper into strips
- 1 head broccoli, cut into bite size
- 2 tablespoons of water
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- Remove sauce pack from mandarin orange chick’n and place in a bowl of hot water for 3 minutes to defrost. Empty sauce into a bowl and stir in ginger and red pepper flakes. Set sauce aside.
- Preheat oil in a non stick frying pan over medium heat. Add frozen chick’n and sauté, turning frequently, until golden and crispy, about 6 to 8 minutes. Remove to a plate.
- In same frying pan, over medium heat, sauté red pepper and broccoli for 1 minute. Add water, cover and steam until peppers are just soft and broccoli is bright green, about 2 minutes. Remove lid and stir in reserved chick’n and sauce. Cook, stirring constantly, another minute until warmed through and well coated in sauce.
- Divide among serving plates and garnish with sesame seeds. Serve with steamed rice.
Tip: This stir fry works well with all types of vegetables. Try thinly sliced carrot, bok choy and snow peas.
Enjoy! Recipe courtesy of Gardein.com