5-6 serves; Prep 5 mins, Cooking 10 mins
- 1 package Gardein porkless bites
- 1 red pepper, cut into 1″ squares
- 1 green pepper, cut into 1″ squares
- 1 cup pineapple, cut into cubes
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- Garnish toasted sesame seeds
- Heat up the grill. Lightly brush peppers and pineapple with olive oil, then grill for 5-8 minutes until hot throughout.
- Meanwhile, prepare sweet and sour porkless bites according to package instructions.
- For each mini kebab, use the small appetizer size wooden skewers and thread on 1 porkless bite, 1 piece of pineapple, 1 piece of red or green pepper and finish off with 1 more porkless bite. Garnish with toasted sesame seeds and serve!
Enjoy! Recipe courtesy of Gardein.com