4 serves; Prep 10 mins, Cooking 10 mins
- 2 tablespoons Kingland soy mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon rice vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 cup julienned daikon radish
- 1/4 cup grated carrot
- 1/4 cup shredded red cabbage
- 1/4 cup julienned broccoli stalk
- 1 tablespoon price vinegar
- Pinch salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoon cooking oil
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup chopped red or yellow pepper
- 1 tablespoon diced fresh jalapeño
- 1 package Gardein porkless bites
- 8 leaves butter lettuce
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- Garnish – toasted sesame seeds
In a small bowl, whisk together all of the aioli ingredients until combined and very smooth. Place in refrigerator until ready to use.
In a mixing bowl, toss radish, carrots, cabbage, broccoli stalk, rice vinegar and salt together until combined. Place in refrigerator until ready for plating.
- Warm oil in a sauté pan over medium heat.
- Place onion, bell pepper and jalapeño in pan and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add porkless bites to the pan and saute mixture for 6-8 minutes, stirring occasionally, or until the bites start to brown.
- Add sauce to pan and cook for 2 more minutes over medium-low
Lay the 8 lettuce cups out and divide porkless mixture between them, then top with slaw, drizzle with aioli and garnish with green onions and toasted sesame seeds. Serve immediately.
Enjoy! Recipe courtesy of Gardein.com
Please let us know your comments if you cooked this one! =)