This detox turmeric soup will bring you back to life after a cold!
4 serves; Prep 5 mins, Cooking 15 mins
- 300g sweet potatoes, chopped in chunks
- 500g pumpkin, chopped in chunks
- 50g turmeric, chopped in chunks
- 100g onions, chopped in chunks
- 25g whole garlic
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 ½ litres of water
- Dash of Global Organics coconut milk
- Salt to taste
- Add all the ingredients to a pot and boil for as long as it needs to soften, especially the sweet potatoes.
- Once done, blend it until smooth.
- Adjust the seasoning and serve with a dash of coconut milk, a drizzle of olive oil or ghee.
- You can also add lemon and ginger as other options