Serves 4, Prep 10 mins, Cooking: 10 mins
- 2 cups diced potatoes
- 1 cup diced carrots
- 1/2 cup water (preferably use the water you boiled the potatoes and carrot)
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons himalayan salt
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup Lotus Nutritional Yeast flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon celery salt powder (optional)
Boil the carrots and potatoes until soft. When ready, put it in a blender and add all the ingredients. Blend all on high until the cheeze is completely smooth and creamy.
You can use it on top of boiled potatoes, or with any pasta previously cooked.